This program is specifically designed for the tertiary students to provide them with special training to help them build their careers.
On humanitarian grounds, all members including the staff of SBOSD should consider the importance and the need to volunteer to save lives. Anybody who has the passion to offer free service in the form of volunteering to positively impart on humanity can contact us by email: email@example.com
Requirements for student volunteers:
- A relevant Degree or Diploma
- Should have studied for not less than a year
- Should present transcripts of their fields of study
- Official letter from your institution introducing you for an attachment/internship opportunity
- Passport size photo
- A photocopy of any of your national ID card (voter ID, National Insurance Card, passport etc.)
Students must submit assessment forms from their departments. Internship duration depends on the length of the vacation.